The Leadership Team of the Kansas City Province of the Missionaries of the Most Precious Blood, in consultation with Brother Daryl Charron, C.PP.S., Director of the Vietnam Mission, is pleased to announce the following assignments for service in our mission, effective July 1, 2018:
- Nhan Bui, C.PP.S., Retreat and Renewal Ministry, Vocation Ministry Team, and Director of Companions for the Vietnam Mission, with residence at Gaspar Mission House, Ho Chi Minh City. Father Nhan will continue to serve as Treasurer and a member of the Leadership Team for the Vietnam Mission.
- Tam Minh Hoang, C.PP.S.: Director of Formation, Vietnam Mission, with residence at Xavier Formation House, Ho Chi Minh City. Father Tam will continue to serve on the Leadership Team for the Vietnam Mission.
- Hao Pham, C.PP.S.: Co-Director, Vocation Ministry Team, Vietnam Mission. He will continue to live at Tan Thanh Mission House and serve in various ministries at the parish.
- Diep Vu Ho, C.PP.S.: Pastoral Ministry, Tan Thanh Church, with residence at Tan Thanh Mission House.
- Hoa Vu Thai, C.PP.S.: Co-Director, Vocation Ministry Team, Vietnam Mission, with residence at Tan Thanh Mission House where he will serve the community as Local Director.
- Ky Phung Van, C.PP.S.: Theology Studies, Redemptorist School of Theology, Ho Chi Minh City, with residence at Hoa Hung Mission House.
- Truc Minh Vu, C.PP.S.: Local Director, Hoa Hung Mission House. Father Truc will continue to serve at Hoa Hung Church in Ho Chi Minh City and in Sacramental Ministry in the area.
At its meeting on May 31, 2018, the Leadership Team also approved the following appointments:
- Lucia Ferrara, Director of Hospitality, Precious Blood Renewal Center, Liberty, MO
- Companion Mary George, Member, Discernment for Elections Committee
- Companion Maureen Lahiff, Member, Discernment for Elections Committee
- Matthew Link, C.PP.S., Member, Discernment for Elections Committee
- Companion Rita McNally, Member, Discernment for Elections Committee
- Garry Richmeier, C.PP.S., Member, Discernment for Elections Committee
- Companion Cath Sullivan, Member, Human Development Fund Committee
- Ron Will, C.PP.S., Chair, Discernment for Elections Committee
- Companion Gabino Zavala, Member, Human Development Fund Committee
We are grateful to Companions Jean Swymeler and Corrin Dunn for their service on the Human Development Fund Committee.
We are grateful to these missionaries for accepting the call to be sent by the Blood of Christ in the spirit of St. Gaspar to be a reconciling and renewing presence in the Church and our world.
With peace in the blood of Christ,
Joseph Nassal, C.PP.S.
Richard Bayuk, C.PP.S.
Thomas Welk, C.PP.S.
Ronald Will, C.PP.S.
Mark Miller, C.PP.S.