Precious Blood Volunteers: Resources
The Missionaries of the Precious Blood was founded in 1815 by St. Gaspar del Bufalo in Rome, Italy. St. Gaspar wanted his priests and brothers to be people who preached the word of God and to renew the Catholic Church.
- Sisters of the Precious Blood (Dayton) Discernment Resources
- LifeChoices Program from the Adorers of the Blood of Christ
- Catholic Volunteer Network Discernment Retreats
- Catholic Volunteer Network’s Vocation’s Page
- Catholics on Call (from the Chicago Theological Union)
- Catholic Apostolic Center
- From Service to Sisterhood (A Catholic Volunteer Network initiative)
Missionaries of the Precious Blood Vocations
Education and Career Resources
Volunteer service opens the door to many educational and career opportunities. Many of these opportunities are only open to former volunteers. Most of the colleges and universities provide generous financial assistance for these programs. The Catholic Volunteer Network website has career and educational resources listed on their website.
Former Volunteer’s Information
Please fill out this short form to update your information. Updating your information helps us to stay connected with you!
The websites listed below are resources to learn more about the Missionaries of the Precious Blood and some of their ministries.
Missionaries of the Precious Blood in North America
- Kansas City Province
- Cincinnati Province
- Atlantic Province
- Precious Blood Companions (lay associates)
Missionaries of the Precious Blood Worldwide
Precious Blood Colleges and Ministries in North America
- St. Joseph College- Rensselaer, Indiana
- Calumet College of St. Joseph, Whiting, Indiana
- Precious Blood Ministry of Reconciliation
Precious Blood Spirituality
2130 Saint Gaspar Way, Liberty, MO 64068
Call Us: (816) 781-4344